Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [solved]: users have personal gallery that admin can batch u  (Read 2381 times)

cassady

• Coppermine newbie
    • http://www.chriscphotography.com
[solved]: users have personal gallery that admin can batch u
« on: February 24, 2004, 09:27:34 am »

actually had a couple things - first - this is my second site with coppemine, and I am beyond happy with its abilitties.  just a quick hats off to the creators / developers

the post is something i have tried to search for, and come up short.  I am using 1.2.1.  what I am wanting to do is set up a way that people can go to the site and see all the main photos on the gallery and photos that I upload just for them in their individual gallery.  I want to be able to batch upload to their individual gallery.

the reason for this, which may help make sense is this - If I take photos for someone, I want them to be able to log in and see just their pics, not photos I have taken for other people.  I can create individual galleries, but I can not batch upload, and I sometimes have up to 100 pics at a time, and batch would be a big help.  I am hoping that it is something that I am simply overlooking.

If this has been answered, I apologize ahead of time.  when searching it came back with 42 pages and got a bit overloaded.

thanks
f8 and be there!

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
[solved]: users have personal gallery that admin can batch u
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 11:39:57 am »

You should be able to batch add to any album.  I have tested, and I can to users private galleries.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

cassady

• Coppermine newbie
    • http://www.chriscphotography.com
solution works
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 08:34:28 pm »

thank you for your assistance.  for some reason when I tried doing the same thing today it worked fine.  Thanks again for the quick response
f8 and be there!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 18 queries.