Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: strange problem with utils like batch add, mass import update thumbs  (Read 2705 times)

ela002

• Coppermine newbie

Hi,

I would really appreciate if you can give me some ideas for my problem. It seems like when I feel the albums directory with some subdirs with a lot of files over 6000 (in directories) the mass add, mass import, updating thumbs of a folder with 500 files dont work.  I dont get any error just like i cant connect to web server when I click to use any of these utils. On firefox "save as" pop up to save the .php file, on IE just the empty screen when you lose connectivity with a web site. I can set whatever values for php like:

php_value max_input_time 200
php_value max_execution_time 200
php_value memory_limit 64M
php_value upload_max_filesize 30M
php_value post_max_size 50M
php_value LimitRequestBody 80M

I run debug I can see all values are correctly passed via .htaccess. No other errors and the problem is that I can't get any error when that happens. Some times randomly after trying 100 times I can import some files with mass import with only 3 at a time. What might be the problem? Are there any problems with the amount of images can handle? or how many files can handle on each directory? (about 500) I have tried safe mode gid off or on, I have even tried really big values php options using them 1 by 1 or in all combinations. I can't find a similiar problem on forums.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

ela002

• Coppermine newbie
Re: strange problem with utils like batch add, mass import update thumbs
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 01:20:49 pm »

When I move one folder with 15 subfolders holding 500 files each then I can run again the mass import. permission are 777 for folders 644 for files.

Also is there any problem if a folders contains spaces? Like "Photos 01"

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 04:08:20 pm »

Not a modpack related problem... shall I move your thread to the general support forum?

ela002

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 05:56:22 pm »

I use your mod pack...

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.