Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Few Questions: Play Again/Pause option for movies? file name changing, url,etc  (Read 2802 times)

valcarni

• Coppermine newbie

questions are numbered

1. is there any possible way i can have a play again or 2. pause option on the screen in displayimage.php?  My site in question will be working with swf files.  Even if the play again feature was always there and just restarted the movie.  Is there any way at all the pause?

3. displayimage.php - okay is there any way i can change this to playmovie.php?

4. With the urls, i've found with one of my sites it kinda goes into a mess at times cause ppl click on it but it's already changed cause heaps of other ppl have changed the site around in that short period (eg uploading, viewing)  Is there any static urls? or even better a short static url?  Is there any possible way i can program this in ?  5. and if there is a static url for each picture/movie... can i embed it into each separate picture/movie shown.. so ppl will know what to send eachother.

6. Now another question :) is it possible to put in some buttons on in the displayimage.php where it will have variable sizes for the movie box.  Cause atm it is way too small for me.  and i don't like the idea of it just being the .swf and that's it.  Like i do want them to still be in a screen.  7.  So like where do i change the dimensions of the play movie box.

hope it's not that hard to understand.  and coppermine is a great product ;)  But yeh with those 7 things it will be heavenly :)  Well especially if it took pics out of swfs when ppl uploaded em (but i've got that particular issue sorted) ;)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 10:13:20 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

We have a strict "one question per thread" policy that you agreed to respect when signing up. Locking this thread now. Post your questions individually (in separate threads) after having read the documentation and after having searched the forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.