Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Upgrade problem? Upload Problem?  (Read 1921 times)

Joen

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Upgrade problem? Upload Problem?
« on: February 24, 2004, 12:16:50 am »

Hi,

I've upgraded an complete gallery from 1.0 to 1.2.1. I had some troubles with the updater (which didn't work probably without some tinkering). I finally got everything back up-and-running.

But now I tried to upload some pictures. Everything goes great. The pictures are uploaded and the album is created in the databased (I checked). But in the gallery only an empty icon is shown without a title. Even in admin-mode, there are no buttons to alter or delete the album.

I guess something went wrong in the database. But I haven't got a clue where to start looking. Has anyone experienced the same? How can I solve it?

Thanx!

Joen

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Upgrade problem? Upload Problem?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 01:04:50 am »

Mmmm,

After looking good for a few hour, I found the solution myself. Apparently one of the field names in the database had a space behind it  :?

Anyway, problem solved!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.