Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: index.htm (in docs subdir) how to Print it -- Please Help  (Read 1852 times)

clair

• Coppermine newbie
index.htm (in docs subdir) how to Print it -- Please Help
« on: December 27, 2006, 08:13:37 pm »

After many hours of searching and reading over a period of several weeks, I finally decided to give Coppermine a try because it seemed to be able to do what I wanted. (And by all the comments to do it well) --AND it had a support board.

I was excited to dl the gallery and after doing so, I went straight to the Docs subdir to find the manual and print it out. No luck. I spent almost an hour trying to get all the text on the page -- and couldn't. I tried IE6, IE7, and FF2. I tried changing margins/padding etc. in the css file -- one paragraph would change, but not others. I can print it out landscape, but then it will be considerably more than 73 pages with a lot of blank spaces because the images will move to next page. (Or, heaven forbid, be broken.

My long experience with installing and using feature rich programs has taught me to secure the manual FIRST.

Does anyone know where there is a printable version of that file! I would be eternally grateful!

Thanks much.
Clair
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 01:12:49 pm by Sami »

clair

• Coppermine newbie
Re: index.htm (in docs subdir) how to Print it -- SOLVED
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 01:11:22 pm »

Solved. I gave up on the style sheet and added a style block #box div, width: 700px
 and enclosed the whole file with it.

clair

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.