Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PHP Illiterate  (Read 2296 times)

LLM

• Coppermine newbie
PHP Illiterate
« on: December 28, 2006, 12:22:35 am »

OK  I've got CMPG up and running and have included themes and some plugins.  Everything works fine, no issues with install as it was all very straight forward.  So now I would like to add other content on certain pages, ie: extra text, placed images.  I've searched the forum a number of times and cannot seem to find

Example:  I would like to edit the content of the FAQ so that it is more site specific.  Opening the faq.php only shows the code but the Q's & A's are not in that file .  Where do I edit the text content of the Q & A?  Any assist would be much appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 01:11:02 am by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: PHP Illiterate
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 12:30:15 am »

Edit your language file, eg lang/english.inc.php

LLM

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 01:02:58 am »

Thanks Nibbler. 

Nice to get a straight forward answer. 

Have found the files to edit ~ english.php and english_gb.php so I'll edit one and copy/paste into the other. 

As I have enabled all languages for users unfortunately I don't think I can edit those other languages. 

So I may turn them off and just use english. 

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 01:48:49 am »

Instead of turning off all languages, you can turn on English fallback. That way, if some text isn't in those non-english language files, the english text should show.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.