Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Include a new section on main page, based on a keyword  (Read 5296 times)

Sikes

• Coppermine newbie
Include a new section on main page, based on a keyword
« on: December 22, 2006, 05:34:15 am »

I have my own personal favorite pictures that I'd like to include on the main page. The only way I've found to do this so far is to rate the pictures with the maximum number of stars and then include "toprated" in "The content of the main page". This only works for me because my pictures have not yet been rated by others.

I think that a better way would be for me to include a specific keyword for the images I wish to include. Then, I would like to be able to add something like this:

breadcrumb/catlist/alblist/keyword:Favorites,Title:My Favorites,2

This would enable me to include specific pictures (in this case, those tagged with "Favorites") and then name the section that these files appear in. Of course, if you simply want to add an option to include one or more custom sections based on keywords, that would be fine too.

Thanks for considering this option.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 05:41:08 am by Sikes »

Maleficent

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Include a new section on main page, based on a keyword
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 06:42:55 am »

*BUMP*
I too would like to know how this can be done. I run a gallery for displaying digital scrapbook layouts and I would like to display the winning layouts from variious challenges on the main page based on using the word 'Winner' as a keyword. Can this be done?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 02:00:54 pm »

Sikes

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 07:52:05 am »

Well, true but I was hoping that the feature would be compelling enough to be officially added.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.