Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: viewing rating statistics  (Read 2502 times)

ackee

• Coppermine newbie
viewing rating statistics
« on: December 17, 2006, 03:40:32 pm »

I tried the Coppermine Demo that is not supported in this forum but I imagine that it has most of the features of the 1.4 version.  How do I view the rating statistics?  I tried everything but I cannot find the link to view this.  Please help.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: viewing rating statistics
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 05:40:21 am »

You're only a registered user on the demo, so you can't see everything you could see if the gallery was yours to administer.
Clicking on "top rated" in Coppermine's menu will show you the top rated pics of the category or album you're currently viewing.
Stat details can be viewed by individual pics. Go to an individual pic (e.g. http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/displayimage.php?pos=-586), scroll to the bottom and click on the "details" link next to the "Ratings" line in the "File information" section.

Not related to installing, moving accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.