Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album Description question  (Read 2246 times)

superpenguin79

• Coppermine newbie
    • Penguicast
Album Description question
« on: December 11, 2006, 10:49:12 pm »

when you go into an album > properties > album description.  Is there a way to code html or any form of hyperlink in this field?  It seems to display everything you type into it.  I am attempting to setup coppermine as a one stop spot for multi-media stuff I do... link: http://www.penguicast.com     

Beneath the descriptions I'd like to be able to put hyperlinks to pages I have the records for sale on mainly on the page.  Other code capabilities might come in handy in that field also, but that might defeat the purpose of coppermine getting into anything else... :)

if you guys have any idea's how I could code in that field or add links, I'd greatly appreciate it.  Thanks
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 11:00:09 pm by Nibbler »

superpenguin79

• Coppermine newbie
    • Penguicast
Re: Album Description question
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 10:54:36 pm »

ok, after reading a bit futher I believe I have answered my own question per http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=24107.0.  It appears that php will not accept standard html in comment fields and I would have to edit this per the other post correct?

Nibbler

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 10:58:02 pm »

Use bbcode.

superpenguin79

• Coppermine newbie
    • Penguicast
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 10:59:45 pm »

ahh, didn't even think of that in the environment I'm working in with it... doh..  :D   Thanks Nibbler
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.