Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with file names after upload  (Read 2156 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pointman

  • Translator
  • Coppermine newbie
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 15
    • Coppermine Photo Gallery - Min-MC.dk
Problem with file names after upload
« on: December 10, 2006, 06:56:52 pm »

I have just installed the latest version and uses Danish with UTF8 as language.  Problem is, that when I upload a file with one special letter the picture will not be shown... The file name is shown correctly in CPM, but is diffenret on the server...

Is this a CPM problem, Apache problem, PHP problem or Windows problem?

Can't figure out where the problem is to be found....

Sincerely

Erling
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 09:07:57 am by GauGau »
Logged

Joachim Müller

  • Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 47843
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Problem with file names after upload
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 07:44:15 am »

A link to the page that you have issues with might be a good start.
Logged

pointman

  • Translator
  • Coppermine newbie
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 15
    • Coppermine Photo Gallery - Min-MC.dk
Re: Problem with file names after upload
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 09:05:01 am »

Thats not possible right now since it's not accessible from the internet, only internal...

I figure so mich out, that I have to drop ĈĜĊ in the file name and there is no problem...

It altsċ not seems to be a problem that comes from anguages file Danish.php, since I did a rework of it and all text are now fine.

I also tried going back to Latin-1, that made the texts wrong again, but the uploaded files looked OK, but still... there was only shown links to a picture, but it could't show one...

As for now I have dropped using ĈĜĊ in file names for the picture and that fixed the problem.
Logged

Joachim Müller

  • Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 47843
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Problem with file names after upload
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 09:07:45 am »

Don't split one and the same issue over several threads. You already have started the thread "Problem with the danish.php file" that I have answered accordingly. Locking this one.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
 

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.