Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some jpgs will display fine, some no image comes through.  (Read 2281 times)

Quido

• Coppermine newbie
Some jpgs will display fine, some no image comes through.
« on: December 10, 2006, 12:34:14 am »

Hi all- I have been trying to figure out a solution to this on my own, but I am at a loss.

I have two coppermine galleries on my server; one has been in place for well over a year and works just fine, the other I just recently installed and am having problems with. The older one (which is fine) was just upgraded to version 1.4.9 and the other was installed with version 1.4.9.

The problem I am having is that a friend of mine and I will upload files (jpg) and the other can't see the images. I thought it may have to do with the fact that he was uploading with a .JPEG extension and I am uploading with a .jpg extension, but now I also am not able to see some of the files that I have uploaded.

Here is the gallery that is working fine:

http://www.blueridgebedandbreakfast.net/gallery/

Here is the one with the some work, some don't:

http://www.blueridgebedandbreakfast.net/gallery2/

Everything works great with the first, but the second is driving me crazy. I have searched the forums and can't find anything exactly like this...any help greatly appreciated and once again, kudos on an awesome piece of work!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 06:33:49 pm by Nibbler »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Some jpgs will display fine, some no image comes through.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 12:42:01 am »

Did you check in the userpics folder via ftp to see if the image files are there? When I try to access them directly, I get 404 not found.

Quido

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Some jpgs will display fine, some no image comes through.
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 06:19:36 pm »

In the end the way I fixed it was that I realized the latest version offered by my webhost for install is 1.4.9 and the latest version available is 1.4.10. I downloaded v.10 and installed it manually- it works fine now. I think it was an issue related to the fact that I had it installed twice on my server and I think that the automatic download hosed something.

At any rate, all is well now! Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.