Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album in category  (Read 3714 times)

nknk

• Coppermine newbie
Album in category
« on: December 07, 2006, 08:17:39 am »

Sorry for my bad english, i didnt find a portuguese forum to discuss about this, if someone knows, let me know.

I created almost 30 categories in my coppermine gallery with the AdminUser, But id like that other users could create albuns in these categories. When i test with a 'testuser' i cant getta create an album in the categories created by the AdminUser. What should i do for the other users can create albuns in the categories created by the Adminuser ?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Album in category
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 09:47:42 am »

Non-admin users can not create albums in public categories. They can only create albums within their personal gallery (aka user gallery). This is a limitation of coppermine. No hack/mod/workaround existing to circumvent this limitation. Has been asked very often already and is being covered in the docs.

There is no Portuguese-spoken Coppermine forum that I'm aware of.

nknk

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 07:11:17 pm »

Thnx

I open my sql database and saw cpg144_categories in table structure this:

cid        owner_id        name        description        pos        parent        thumb
Usergalleries                descript                                              0    0     0
categoriesthaticreated    descript                                          -1    0    0

what happen if i change pos of all of my categories for 0 insted of -1 ?

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 07:19:56 pm »

They will appear in a different order...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 19 queries.