Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Integrating Coppermine with Dolphin  (Read 40714 times)

Munawar

• Coppermine newbie
Integrating Coppermine with Dolphin
« on: December 04, 2006, 06:46:17 pm »

i wanted to know is it possible to integrate cop. with Dolphin ???

here is the url to the application

http://www.boonex.com/products/dolphin/

please its really urgent for me please help me out ..

Nibbler

Re: Integrating Coppermine with Dolphin
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 06:59:57 pm »

Probably possible, but not done yet to my knowledge.

Munawar

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 07:02:18 pm »

any idea how can it be done please really need help  :(

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 09:09:28 pm »

Create a custom bridge file if you're a PHP coder or hire someone to code it for you. There's a myriad of apps that have a user management of their own that could potentially be bridged with Coppermine. Every now and then people turn up on this board and request a bridge file for their app. You have to understand that we as Coppermine developers can't fullfill those requests, simply because of the workload. We provide bridge files for some of the major apps (Forums mostly) and rely on user contributions for apps that are less common. Another place to ask for a bridge file to be created would be the asking the community of your app. It appears that the app "dolphin" is not open source software, which means that it's less likely that Coppermine devs will look into this.
If you decide to create a bridge file of your own, you will probably ask "how do I create a bridge file? Is there a manaul?". Answer: no, there is no manual. You'll have to look at the existing bridge files to find out what you need to do. Experienced coders should be able to accomplish this. If you have the skills, please review the threads similar to yours, where people asked a similar thing for "their" app.

[ot]
In the future, please respect board rules when posting:
  • Read the documentation that comes with coppermine
  • Search the board before posting your question - it's likely that others have posted a question similar to yours and got an answer (which is true in your case)
  • Post on the proper board - your issue is not related to installing Coppermine in the first place, that's why your thread got moved
  • Don't post in all-uppercase or bold, as this is considered to be rude on forums (it's like shouting at us). There's no need to make your posting stand out. Supporters will read your posting no matter how you format it; they will be reluctant to answer in detail if you try to draw unjustified attention to your question
[/ot]

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.