Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Page error when changing style  (Read 3448 times)

crl

• Coppermine regular visitor
Page error when changing style
« on: December 03, 2006, 03:43:30 pm »

I changed the style from classic to mac osx and now have a page error!
I cannot gain access to the config panel to revert the style back.

Page Error:
"Template error
Failed to find block 'documentation'(#(<!-- BEGIN documentation -->)(.*?)(<!-- END documentation -->)#s) in :

<div align="left">
                <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1">
                        <tr>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="editpics.php?mode=upload_approval" title="">{UPL_APP_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="config.php" title="">{CONFIG_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="albmgr.php{CATL}" title="">{ALBUMS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="catmgr.php" title="">{CATEGORIES_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="usermgr.php" title="">{USERS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="groupmgr.php" title="">{GROUPS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="banning.php" title="">{BAN_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="db_ecard.php" title="">{DB_ECARD_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="reviewcom.php" title="">{COMMENTS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="searchnew.php" title="">{SEARCHNEW_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="util.php" title="">{UTIL_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="profile.php?op=edit_profile" title="">{MY_PROF_LNK}</a></td>
                        </tr>
                </table>
                </div>"

Please help? :'(

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
Re: Page error when changing style
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 03:49:04 pm »

Searching for the error message would yield you lots of help. Read this sticky for help with your error - http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=26897.0.
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision

crl

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 04:25:17 pm »

Thanks for the information.
Luckly I found an older thread which helped me get back into the classic template style.
So if anyone has a similar problem try accessing your site with the following
wwwmysite.com/gallery/login.php?theme=classic
you will then be logged in with the classic theme, well it worked for me!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 03:48:24 am »

You should upgrade your themes anyway - it looks like you haven't performed the upgrade as suggested.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.