Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need to get files/photos in User gallery, as well as multiple albums  (Read 2538 times)

krt7464

• Coppermine newbie

I really have searched through documentation and forums. 

What am I doing wrong?  I want a User ("artist" in this case) to have their files/photos/album in the Users gallery ("artists by name", in this case), and in other categories also. 
An example would be Joe Blow would have a thumbnail/link to their album  in User Gallery (Artists by name in this case), AND a thumbnail/link to their album in the Metal Art Category, Garden Art Category and Sculptures Category.
I have achieved this once in the past, but can not figure how I did it and how to recreate it.  I have tried making the keyword for all the same (metal_art), but them their will be a thumbnail/link to their album in Metal ARt, Garden ARt and Sculptures, but NOT in the User Gallery (artists by name).
To reiterate: one album showing in user gallery category AND multiple categories 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.