Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mp3 trouble  (Read 2124 times)

superpenguin79

• Coppermine newbie
    • Penguicast
Mp3 trouble
« on: December 12, 2006, 07:58:56 pm »

yesterday, posted in this thread: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=35983.msg186045#msg186045 and was able to find the code mod for the known bug with 1.4.9 about the issue playing in WMP and the issue with mac users playing in Quicktime. The flip4mac plug works great for mac and I have been able to force it on multiple platforms with great success, but after further research when trying to add the lines for the WMP issue into my themes page, I realized that all my themes pages contain different properties.

It seems as if when I started out on Eyeball, when I changed over to the Rainy Day theme, most of my mod/update stuff is still posted in the themes.php file under the Eyeball sub-directory.. could you guys advise which I would need to add the lines to in order to get past the WMP issue please?    I tried WMP 9, 10, and 11 to no avail. so far and have the original theme.php files back on the site at the moment.   Thanks
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 08:48:30 am by GauGau »

superpenguin79

• Coppermine newbie
    • Penguicast
Re: Mp3 trouble
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 08:00:33 pm »

p.s. from previous searches and reading I understand this is a client based issue as opposed to a coppermine issue.  Personally if I could make it work with a different player all together other than WMP or QT, it would be great, but if this is only what is supported with coppermine I'd like to make it work. :)   

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 02:49:36 am »

Don't use cpg1.4.9. Upgrade to cpg1.4.10 instead.

superpenguin79

• Coppermine newbie
    • Penguicast
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 01:33:10 pm »

Solved, Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.