Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Call an image with height or width restrictions?  (Read 4152 times)

Linky

• Coppermine newbie
Call an image with height or width restrictions?
« on: November 29, 2006, 05:00:42 am »

I have used coppermine fetch to link coppermine gallery with the Js lightbox V2, as can be seen here. However, some of the images are very large, and stretch the lightbox controls off the screen. I'm wondering if cpmfetch has a method to call images, but limit them to a certain size? I kinda doubt it, but I figured it was worth asking

Cheers guys

vuud

• Coppermine addict
  • [cpmfetch.fistfullofcode.com]
    • Fist Full Of Code
Re: Call an image with height or width restrictions?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 08:51:27 pm »

I have used coppermine fetch to link coppermine gallery with the Js lightbox V2, as can be seen here. However, some of the images are very large, and stretch the lightbox controls off the screen. I'm wondering if cpmfetch has a method to call images, but limit them to a certain size? I kinda doubt it, but I figured it was worth asking

Cheers guys

First off, I will not help you at all until you remove "Generals" from your web site.  RA2 is one of the best, if not the best, RTS out there.  Generals added a lot of eye candy at the expense of playability.  I still play RA2 and Yuri's revenge on a semi-regular basis. 

Well anyway, no - there is no current way to limit it.  You can resize on the fly to a width, but there is no filter to say only this small.

If they are all really big, you can get away with setting a reasonale max width and have them all scale to that...

I hope the next CNC game will be back the roots...

Vuud

Please post for help to the forum... PM me only if you are sending security related items (passwords, security problems, etc).

cpmFetch - Images, RSS feeds from CPG from outside CPG
New release notification signup also. 
See http://cpmfetch.fistfullofco
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.