Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Free Coppermine Installation  (Read 29116 times)

reece296

• Coppermine novice
Free Coppermine Installation
« on: November 22, 2006, 05:28:05 pm »

I am offering free coppermine installation. All i need is the following:

Your MSN Address or Yahoo so i can tell you how i am getting on.
1 x MYSQL Database
The Database username, DB Login and Password plus the MYSQL server address.
And FTP access.

I will do these on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday. If you contact me in the week i will do it Friday. If you contact me Friday i will do it Friday or if you contact me Saturday i will do it Saturday and the same for Sunday.

I know i have asked alot of questions but i do know how to install Coppermine.

Please PM me on contact me through Instant Messengers.

Regards,

Reece
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 09:09:00 pm by GauGau »

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
Re: Coppermine Installation
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 07:09:42 pm »

I assume you are doing this free ? if not then you might want to add a price before people start contacting you and get dissapointed because there is a price to pay for your services.

Cheers
Hein

reece296

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 07:18:21 pm »

Hi,

Yes i am. Please read the first line of this thread. Also could a mod change the topic title to Free Coppermine Installation.

Thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 07:24:49 pm »

Also could a mod change the topic title to Free Coppermine Installation.
Done.

I appreciate that you're ready to do such things for free, however I have to warn you: we had to learn the hard way that an install performed by others (be it the webhost, an auto-installer like Fantastico or generous people like you) will lead into users not understanding Coppermine at all nor reading the docs. Subsequently, most of those users who haven't installed Coppermine by themselves run into issues that are related to not installing Coppermine in the first place.
In my opinion, the installation is some sort of test: only if you are capable to perform the install (which is very easy imo) yourself, you will be capable to set up and maintain coppermine as admin.

But anyway, you're of course welcome to offer this service.

Joachim

reece296

• Coppermine novice
Re: Free Coppermine Installation
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 07:41:42 pm »

Thanks,

I will ask the person to read the tutorials and docs first.

dl75

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2006, 03:31:44 am »

Reece- THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Yes you had me read everything first- but to people like me who are just starting- everything is hard to comprihend. I know I couldn't have done this without your help, since I've been looking for help ever from 8am my time....and now is 9:30?!?!
Anyway- You made me realize that it's really NOT that big of a deal, and pretty easy- Now I can actually change the theme, lol  ::)
But seriously- for newbies such as myself- it's good to know that someone is out there willing to help, and without geeting ennoyed.
Thanks so much again
Hugs
L.

reece296

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2006, 03:34:00 am »

Reece- THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Yes you had me read everything first- but to people like me who are just starting- everything is hard to comprihend. I know I couldn't have done this without your help, since I've been looking for help ever from 8am my time....and now is 9:30?!?!
Anyway- You made me realize that it's really NOT that big of a deal, and pretty easy- Now I can actually change the theme, lol  ::)
But seriously- for newbies such as myself- it's good to know that someone is out there willing to help, and without geeting ennoyed.
Thanks so much again
Hugs
L.

Thanks LiLi for your kind review  :) .

Regards,

Reece

nivascom

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 09:30:16 pm »

Hi Reece,

Well saw the word "FREE" and thought I'd give it a shot. I understand that you do free installations.  I actually have a lil issue with my site so wanted to start by asking your help.  My site is www.nivas.com/pics.  I have been able to add numerous images in the past, however am getting an error when adding new images.

If you look at the bottom of the page, it shows debug info:

==========================================================
Code: [Select]
USER:
------------------
Array
(
    [ID] => 117d3cfc13a3866789c4574c5d436e3a
    [am] => 1
)

==========================
USER DATA:
------------------
Array
(
    [disk_max] => 0
    [disk_min] => 0
    [can_rate_pictures] => 1
    [can_send_ecards] => 0
    [ufc_max] => 0
    [ufc_min] => 0
    [custom_user_upload] => 0
    [num_file_upload] => 10
    [num_URI_upload] => 3
    [can_post_comments] => 0
    [can_upload_pictures] => 0
    [can_create_albums] => 0
    [has_admin_access] => 0
    [pub_upl_need_approval] => 1
    [priv_upl_need_approval] => 1
    [group_name] => Anonymous
    [upload_form_config] => 0
    [group_quota] => 0
    [can_see_all_albums] => 0
    [group_id] => 3
    [groups] => Array
        (
            [0] => 3
        )

)

Queries:
------------------
Array
(
    [0] => SELECT extension, mime, content FROM cpg_filetypes;
    [1] => SELECT * FROM cpg_users WHERE user_id='0'AND user_active = 'YES' AND user_password != '' AND BINARY MD5(user_password) = '*'
    [2] => SELECT MAX(group_quota) as disk_max, MIN(group_quota) as disk_min, MAX(can_rate_pictures) as can_rate_pictures, MAX(can_send_ecards) as can_send_ecards, MAX(upload_form_config) as ufc_max, MIN(upload_form_config) as ufc_min, MAX(custom_user_upload) as custom_user_upload, MAX(num_file_upload) as num_file_upload, MAX(num_URI_upload) as num_URI_upload, MAX(can_post_comments) as can_post_comments, MAX(can_upload_pictures) as can_upload_pictures, MAX(can_create_albums) as can_create_albums, MAX(has_admin_access) as has_admin_access, MIN(pub_upl_need_approval) as pub_upl_need_approval, MIN( priv_upl_need_approval) as  priv_upl_need_approval FROM cpg_usergroups WHERE group_id in (3)
    [3] => SELECT group_name FROM  cpg_usergroups WHERE group_id= 3
    [4] => DELETE FROM cpg_banned WHERE expiry < 1169755246
    [5] => SELECT * FROM cpg_banned WHERE ip_addr='75.19.38.71' OR ip_addr='75.19.38.71' OR user_id=0
    [6] => SELECT aid FROM cpg_albums WHERE visibility != '0' AND visibility !='10000' AND visibility NOT IN (3)
    [7] => SELECT cid, name, description, thumb FROM cpg_categories WHERE parent = ''  ORDER BY pos
    [8] => SELECT aid FROM cpg_albums WHERE category = 32 and aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [9] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg_pictures as p, cpg_albums as a WHERE p.aid = a.aid AND category = 32 and a.aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [10] => SELECT aid FROM cpg_albums WHERE category = 37 and aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [11] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg_pictures as p, cpg_albums as a WHERE p.aid = a.aid AND category = 37 and a.aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [12] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg_albums as a WHERE category = '37' and a.aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [13] => SELECT a.aid, a.title, a.description, visibility, filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight FROM cpg_albums as a LEFT JOIN cpg_pictures as p ON a.thumb=p.pid WHERE category=37 and a.aid NOT IN (96,113)  ORDER BY a.pos LIMIT 0,18
    [14] => SELECT aid, count(pid) as pic_count, max(pid) as last_pid, max(ctime) as last_upload FROM cpg_pictures WHERE aid IN (11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 19, 121, 83, 123, 89, 90, 95, 102, 103, 106, 107, 112) AND approved = 'YES' GROUP BY aid
    [15] => SELECT filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight FROM cpg_pictures WHERE pid='2850'
    [16] => SELECT filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight FROM cpg_pictures WHERE pid='1310'
    [17] => SELECT filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight FROM cpg_pictures WHERE pid='1288'
    [18] => SELECT filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight FROM cpg_pictures WHERE pid='1320'
    [19] => SELECT filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight FROM cpg_pictures WHERE pid='2309'
    [20] => SELECT filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight FROM cpg_pictures WHERE pid='3293'
    [21] => SELECT filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight FROM cpg_pictures WHERE pid='2291'
    [22] => SELECT filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight FROM cpg_pictures WHERE pid='1764'
    [23] => SELECT filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight FROM cpg_pictures WHERE pid='2183'
    [24] => SELECT filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight FROM cpg_pictures WHERE pid='2798'
    [25] => SELECT filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight FROM cpg_pictures WHERE pid='3017'
    [26] => SELECT aid FROM cpg_albums WHERE category = 26 and aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [27] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg_pictures as p, cpg_albums as a WHERE p.aid = a.aid AND category = 26 and a.aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [28] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg_albums as a WHERE category = '26' and a.aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [29] => SELECT a.aid, a.title, a.description, visibility, filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight FROM cpg_albums as a LEFT JOIN cpg_pictures as p ON a.thumb=p.pid WHERE category=26 and a.aid NOT IN (96,113)  ORDER BY a.pos LIMIT 0,4
    [30] => SELECT aid, count(pid) as pic_count, max(pid) as last_pid, max(ctime) as last_upload FROM cpg_pictures WHERE aid IN (53, 56, 57, 109) AND approved = 'YES' GROUP BY aid
    [31] => SELECT filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight FROM cpg_pictures WHERE pid='1520'
    [32] => SELECT filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight FROM cpg_pictures WHERE pid='1351'
    [33] => SELECT aid FROM cpg_albums WHERE category = 24 and aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [34] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg_pictures as p, cpg_albums as a WHERE p.aid = a.aid AND category = 24 and a.aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [35] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg_albums as a WHERE category = '24' and a.aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [36] => SELECT a.aid, a.title, a.description, visibility, filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight FROM cpg_albums as a LEFT JOIN cpg_pictures as p ON a.thumb=p.pid WHERE category=24 and a.aid NOT IN (96,113)  ORDER BY a.pos LIMIT 0,2
    [37] => SELECT aid, count(pid) as pic_count, max(pid) as last_pid, max(ctime) as last_upload FROM cpg_pictures WHERE aid IN (58, 59) AND approved = 'YES' GROUP BY aid
    [38] => SELECT filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight FROM cpg_pictures WHERE pid='1716'
    [39] => SELECT aid FROM cpg_albums WHERE category = 47 and aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [40] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg_pictures as p, cpg_albums as a WHERE p.aid = a.aid AND category = 47 and a.aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [41] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg_albums as a WHERE category = '47' and a.aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [42] => SELECT a.aid, a.title, a.description, visibility, filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight FROM cpg_albums as a LEFT JOIN cpg_pictures as p ON a.thumb=p.pid WHERE category=47 and a.aid NOT IN (96,113)  ORDER BY a.pos LIMIT 0,3
    [43] => SELECT aid, count(pid) as pic_count, max(pid) as last_pid, max(ctime) as last_upload FROM cpg_pictures WHERE aid IN (29, 111, 108) AND approved = 'YES' GROUP BY aid
    [44] => SELECT filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight FROM cpg_pictures WHERE pid='1378'
    [45] => SELECT filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight FROM cpg_pictures WHERE pid='2801'
    [46] => SELECT aid FROM cpg_albums as a WHERE category>=10000 and a.aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [47] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg_pictures as p, cpg_albums as a WHERE p.aid = a.aid AND category >= 10000 and a.aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [48] => SELECT aid FROM cpg_albums as a WHERE category = '0' and a.aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [49] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg_albums as a WHERE 1 and a.aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [50] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg_pictures as p LEFT JOIN cpg_albums as a ON a.aid=p.aid WHERE 1 and p.aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [51] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg_comments as c LEFT JOIN cpg_pictures as p ON c.pid=p.pid LEFT JOIN cpg_albums as a ON a.aid=p.aid WHERE 1 and p.aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [52] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg_categories WHERE 1
    [53] => SELECT sum(hits) FROM cpg_pictures as p LEFT JOIN cpg_albums as a ON p.aid=a.aid WHERE 1 and p.aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [54] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg_albums as a WHERE category = '0' and a.aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [55] => SELECT COUNT(*) from cpg_pictures WHERE approved = 'YES' AND aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [56] => SELECT pid, filepath, filename, url_prefix, filesize, pwidth, pheight, ctime, aid, aid FROM cpg_pictures WHERE approved = 'YES' AND aid NOT IN (96,113)  ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 12
    [57] => SELECT COUNT(*) from cpg_pictures WHERE approved = 'YES' AND aid NOT IN (96,113)
    [58] => SELECT pid, filepath, filename, url_prefix, filesize, pwidth, pheight, ctime, aid,title, caption, owner_id, owner_name, aid FROM cpg_pictures WHERE approved = 'YES' AND aid NOT IN (96,113)  ORDER BY pid DESC  LIMIT 0 ,12
)

GET :
------------------
Array
(
)

Array
(
)

Page generated in 0.229 seconds - 59 queries in 0.083 seconds - Album set : AND aid NOT IN (96,113)

==========================================================
Are you able to fix or help with this, or should I post this topic in another board.

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,

Paul
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 10:02:14 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 10:01:50 pm »

Update your gallery and then use the upload support board.

nivascom

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2007, 10:03:20 pm »

Can you elaborate on " Update your gallery ".

thanks,

P

nivascom

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2007, 10:05:09 pm »

BTW,

I managed to remove the debug info from the pages.....however still not able to add new images.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

P

Nibbler

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2007, 10:07:12 pm »

The version of Coppermine you are using is no longer supported since it is so old. You must download 1.4 and update your gallery following the instructions in the manual before we can help you.

nivascom

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2007, 10:19:08 pm »

Are you able to point me to step by step instructions as to how I can update the gallery to the new one, as well as move all my current albums over.

Thanks,

P

Nibbler

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2007, 10:29:35 pm »

All explained in the manual.

Layla-ren

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2007, 02:33:05 am »

layla [MINUS] ren [AT] hotmail [DOT] com
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 08:34:10 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 08:43:20 am »

Posting your email address on a public board will only result in receiving more spam, as only email harvesters are keen to see your email address. The original thread starter said that you're suppossed to contact him. Posting an email address is not what he requested.

reece296

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2007, 04:58:27 pm »

I have added the user who posted their E-mail/MSN. You can delete the E-mail address (If you think its better, security wise)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2007, 08:34:48 am »

I have edited the posting accordingly to cloak it from harvesters.

reece296

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 04:32:33 pm »

I have edited the posting accordingly to cloak it from harvesters.
Cheers

ryanprodj

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2007, 09:01:52 pm »

Hey Copperminers and Future Copperminers.

I just wanted to say that Reece was absolutely fantastic to work with!  He has a fantastic future ahead of him and I look forward to meeting him some day soon when I get to cross the pond to go to the UK and Europe!

Ryan
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.