Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: integration in existing website ?  (Read 6735 times)

SaS

• Coppermine newbie
integration in existing website ?
« on: November 21, 2006, 08:54:45 am »

Hi All,

Perhaps this is already discussed somewhere else but I could not faind any answer to my question in the forum or documentation.

I might be interested by coppermine script. However, before starting with it I need a couple of information.

Could I integrate the script in an already existing ID/password protected area of my community website ? (please note management of access in the existing website is based on mysql/php + session). Would it be sufficient to copy my <?php session_start(); blablabla ?> code at the very beginning of any/some page of your script or should I deeply change your code to do this ?
Actually, I have seen that Coppermine integration with most common message boards is possible, but is it easy to include Coppermine into an existing self-made php/mysql website using the existing table of users as the users list of Coppermine. In other words, can I rely on my existing ID/password based login to give end-users direct access to Coppermine without forcing them to re-log into Coppermine

As I am a very newbie in PHP/MySQL, assessing the level of complexity of this integration will be key in my selection of a photo-sharing platform...!

thank you in advance for any clarification

kind regards
---SaS

Nibbler

Re: integration in existing website ?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 01:04:15 pm »

You can, but you would need to write a bridge to be able to do this, you need decent PHP/MySQL skills.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.