Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Button password protected  (Read 2668 times)

Menno

• Coppermine newbie
Button password protected
« on: November 20, 2006, 11:21:10 pm »

Hello,

I made a button on the main page of coppermine and now i want to protect the button whit a password.
The button is linkt to a .php file in the root of coppermine.

I tryed to modify the login.php. but i have no luck.
 can someboby help me.

what is it what i'm doing wrong.

Greetz menno

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Button password protected
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 05:11:49 am »

You can't protect a button with a password, but only the page you're sending your visitors to. You can do so using .htaccess methods or come up with a PHP script on your custom page that asks for the password and only displays the actual page if the correct password has been submit.

Menno

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 04:40:30 pm »

Thanks for the responce.

Can you tell me if it is posible to copy some of the php scrip from the coppermine gallery? For example from login.php?
Or theme.php

I'm not a big strar in programming in php. I understand a litte bit. But not a lot.
I found some scrips or parts of it on the forum. But that does not see to do the trick.

greetz menno,

ps. the problem I had the last time whit the breadcrums (maybe you rember) is sloved after i istalled a new virus scanner.
The problem was caused by a virus.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 05:14:07 pm »

Can you tell me if it is posible to copy some of the php scrip from the coppermine gallery? For example from login.php?
Or theme.php
Sure, go ahead - borrow any part of coppermine's source code for your custom script and modify it as you see fit.

ps. the problem I had the last time whit the breadcrums (maybe you rember) is sloved after i istalled a new virus scanner.
The problem was caused by a virus.
No, I don't remember. You should reply to the thread where you posted about that particular issue, saying how you solved it. It's not a bright idea to discuss unrelated issues on this thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.