Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Failed to create directory ../gallery/albums/../gallery/albums/userpics/10005 !  (Read 3147 times)

mattocean

• Coppermine newbie

Hi,

please help!

After I upload the file and choose a gallery I get the following message

Failed to create directory ../gallery/albums/../gallery/albums/userpics/10005 !

but I have set the premission to 777. For the directory GALLERY 777, for GALLERY/ALBUMS 777 and GALLERY/ALBUMS/USERPICS/ 777.

Where is the problem, I can't find it yet...

Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 09:30:59 pm by GauGau »

Nibbler

What paths have you set in config for albums and userpics?

mattocean

• Coppermine newbie

for albums I have

../gallery/albums/

for userpics

../gallery/albums/userpics/

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

what's wrong with the default paths ("albums/" and "userpics/")?

mattocean

• Coppermine newbie

hm nothing... is the syntax what I am using isn't the default?

Nibbler

It is not the default. The default works. If you specify non-default folders then you need to create those folders yourself. Are you using some modified or unofficial version of Coppermine?

mattocean

• Coppermine newbie

hey that works for me!

Thank you very much ;D I've changed the directory path to

albums/ and userpics/ and everything works fine now!

Thanks again ;)

mysstical_nz

• Coppermine newbie

SOLVED? how exactly....would of been very nice if you could of detailed the steps you took to solve this problem as i have the same problem.. but i didnt touch the "albums/" "userpics/" they are still in there original form.... i made a subfolder "album/family" in the coppermine directory using explore .. still didnt do anything in the batch add files deleted the family folder from that.. and ftp'ed added family folder.. repeated batch add files still nothing.. goin nuts here...LOL oh well will keep looking.

also the answers givin in here and are labelled "solved" could be added to the http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upload_trouble section .. say like with the headings "Problem" "Solution" maybe .. just a thought.. :)

mysstical_nz

• Coppermine newbie

first i'm sorry...

and next wooooooooohoooooooo i found my problem, i had to change the browsable batch add interface in general settings to "no" now my gallery batch add shows the folders within the coppermine/albums directory and the pictures.. and omg its so nice didnt know my pictures could look so professional...this gallery is very cool... thank you very much

very very happy user :) :) :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 15 queries.