Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Invisible Folders  (Read 3059 times)

Nussini

• Coppermine newbie
Invisible Folders
« on: November 19, 2006, 09:18:11 pm »

Hallo !

How can I manage it to have one or more folders invisible on gallery mainpage, but still available links to this albums ?

What I want is this:

I want to create an album with some pics, named "handicraft". Normally after creation, this album would be viewed on gallery mainpage, but instead to view there I just need a full functionally link to this gallery (without to be registered and logged in to view this gallery).

Thank you for your answers... Michael

Nussini

• Coppermine newbie
How to make albums invisible but leave full working links to them ? - Part II
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 12:48:00 pm »

Hallo again !

I´m worried about not getting answers to my first question, so I thought you didn´t understand me...
Here again (a bit better - hope you understand my bad english):

How can I manage it to set up the album "X" invisible, but with still available link it ?

I know how to make an album invisible for unregistered people, but in this cause everybody should get the possibility to view this gallery by click on a link.
I want to create 2 different pages the visitor have to see before he´s entering album "X".

He should go this way: "firstpage.htm"  to  "secondpage.htm"  to  "./gallery/thumbnails.php?album=3"
If the album would be viewable on gallery mainpage, he wouldn´t see the first and second page. He would go directly to the album !

Thank you for your answers... Michael

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Invisible Folders
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 06:25:50 pm »

Usually, if nobobody answers to a question then nobody knows the answer. You're allowed to bump your thread after some time, but you mustn't start another, identical thread. That's why I merged your threads.

Read http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/faq.htm#lamesupport for a list of possible reasons why nobody so far has answered your question.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.