Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album List in {SYS_MENU}  (Read 3154 times)

zarroun

• Coppermine newbie
Album List in {SYS_MENU}
« on: November 17, 2006, 08:31:53 am »

Hello,

I would like to be able to show the album list in my menu, but have only achieved errors thus far. Has anyone tried this and found a solution? I searched the site but didn't find anything. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Album List in {SYS_MENU}
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 08:36:00 am »

I don't think that such a mod has been posted. Composing the album list (e.g. in a dropdown) makes it necessary to run additional queries. Some skills needed.

zarroun

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 09:12:24 am »

:) okay, i will forward the message to my client. Should I (doubtfully) figure something out, I'll let post the results.

zarroun

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 10:06:09 am »

Okay, I just had a crazy thought:

The gallery is getting the list of albums anyway. Wouldn't it be possible to call the function that populates the albums on the front page inside the System menu? If so, I could just duplicate that function, take out all the information that i don't need (thumbnail etc), leave the album name with a break and get the result from there. Once I have the gallery configured the way I want, I will give this a try unless someone here tells me that I'm completely crazy ;).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.