Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bridge with SMF 1.1 RC3: Failed opening required 'SSI.php'  (Read 5119 times)

jen2007

• Coppermine newbie
Bridge with SMF 1.1 RC3: Failed opening required 'SSI.php'
« on: November 16, 2006, 01:29:29 am »

I have the following issue when trying viewing coppermine 1.4.10 after successfully bridging it with SMF 1.1 RC3:

Code: [Select]
Fatal error: (null)(): Failed opening required 'SSI.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mypath/Sources/Load.php(1788) : eval()'d code on line 2

Coppermine install: http://mysite.com/gallery/
Forum install: http://mysite.com/
Coppermine version: previously was cpg1.4.2, upgraded to 1.4.10
Forum version: SMF 1.1 RC3

BridgeManager settings:
Forum URL:  http://mysite.com/gallery
Relative path to your BBS's config file:  ../SSI.php
Use post-based groups?:  no

Previously, I had SMF 1.0.9 and cpg1.4.2, and both worked fine. After I upgraded SMF to 1.1 RC3, I received the error message when trying to view any page in the gallery. So, I upgraded Coppermine to the latest version (1.4.10), hoping that there was a new bridge file included, but I sill received the same error. I had to go into PHPAdmin and set "bridge_enable" to 0 in order to run the gallery. I then ran Coppermine's Bridge Manager to set the bridge for SMF (which was already set). After submitting the info, I am back to square one - I received the Fatal error again.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Jen
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 08:32:20 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Bridge with SMF 1.1 RC3: Failed opening required 'SSI.php'
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 02:19:56 am »

Relative path to your BBS's config file:  ../SSI.php

That should be just ../

jen2007

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 03:43:32 pm »

Sorry, the relative path actually is set to just ../   I've also tried a fresh install ans am still receiving the error:

Fatal error: (null)(): Failed opening required 'SSI.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/support/vegweb/Sources/Load.php(1790) : eval()'d code on line 2

Jen

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 05:07:14 pm »

Are you using a modified version of SMF? The original code can't cause that error message.

jen2007

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 06:34:40 pm »

Are you using a modified version of SMF? The original code can't cause that error message.

Yes, I've done some modifications to SMF.. mainly just changes in template files and additional fields in smf_members for additional profile information.

Way back when, I used to use YABBSE, and I've followed the upgrades as they have come out. With the latest version, SMF 1.1 RC 3, I did the following:

I made a duplicate database for my SMF 1.0.9 board. I upgraded it to 1.1 RC 3. I started out with fresh theme files to install a couple of packages and make changes over the course of a week. I changed Settings.php to reflect the settings for the live database and I tarred all of the files.

I put the live version of SMF 1.0.9 in maintenance mode, upgraded it to 1.1 RC 3, applied the packages and untarred the files.

I've done some testing, and found that with a fresh install of SMF 1.1 RC 3 and a fresh install of the latest coppermine program, everything works fine. But, if I edit the Settings.php file of the fresh install of SMF 1.1 RC 3 to use the live version of my new SMF 1.1 RC3, the error occurs.

I also tried installing Joomla and bridging, but I received the following error:

Code: [Select]
Warning: Unknown(SSI.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/support/vegweb/Sources/Load.php(1790) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Unknown(SSI.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/support/vegweb/Sources/Load.php(1790) : eval()'d code on line 2

Fatal error: (null)(): Failed opening required 'SSI.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/support/vegweb/Sources/Load.php(1790) : eval()'d code on line 2

So, I realise now that I probably messed up something, somewhere with SMF, but if you could please, please, provide any assistance, I would appreciate it.

Jen

Nibbler

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 06:57:27 pm »

If you post your modifications or attach the modifed files I can take a look for you.

jen2007

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2006, 08:20:11 pm »

While trying to figure out which files to attach, I found the problem. I am doing some calls to SSI.php from the Theme's template file and needed to change the require line to the full path. I didn't know that this would affect the gallery. Thanks for your help!

Jen
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.