Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: non-theme related layout changes  (Read 3131 times)

zarroun

• Coppermine newbie
non-theme related layout changes
« on: November 15, 2006, 08:21:50 am »

Hello everyone,

Could anyone point me to the script that creates the table layout for the gallery? I would like to change some layout behaviors and also remove some elements that are not necessary for my client's site. I could not find these settings in the theme.php, but don't hurt me if I overlooked them :P. Thank you for your help!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: non-theme related layout changes
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 08:46:48 am »

Not related to photography. Stop posting threads on the "photography tips/tricks" board. Moving.

There's not one single file that handles all table-based content, so the answer is: there are various. For a start, edit themes/yourtheme/template.html and see if this is what you have been looking for.

zarroun

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 04:23:16 pm »

I'm sorry, I don't know why i posted in there. Boy, I really need some sleep. Thanks for moving the thread.

I have my template.html changed, but it's not all I want to change. I figured there's not one single file that handles the whole gallery. Here's what I want to do though, maybe that'll help.

For example, I'd like to be able to have the category title below the thumbnail, and take away the album title. I then would also like to get the code that populates the category names and put them in a the sub-menu.

It's only the user pages that I want to change, none of the administrative pages. Thanks a bunch.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 04:25:37 pm »

Most (if not all) of this can be accomplished by editing themes/yourtheme/theme.php, so the subject of this thread is pretty misleading... ;)

zarroun

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 05:06:57 pm »

Really?! Are all those settings in the sample theme.php? I am very sorry then because I've been trying to get it to look to my client's specs for several days now. I'll dig through it again, maybe I was just too convinced that these settings are somewhere else that I simply didn't see them. Thank you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 19 queries.