Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Couldn't log in. Try again." Error  (Read 3439 times)

Khristen

• Coppermine newbie
"Couldn't log in. Try again." Error
« on: November 15, 2006, 05:01:39 am »

I've done the search and read related threads, but the suggestions in there have not resolved my issue.  I have cleared all cookies and temporary internet file caches, etc. and continue to have the problem.  I have also tried this on three different computers on two accounts.  I disabled anti-virus and attempted to login without success.  Attempting to use the "Forgot password" option gave me a 404 error page (I went into the database to make sure I had the correct password).

I had not logged into my album for some time, but was able to successfully log in after reports of guests not being able to view the albums.  I tried to reset the option and couldn't, and used the reset to defaut option in the config menu.  This allowed guests to see the pictures, but I am no longer able to login.

After reading a few of the other threads I upgraded from 1.4.3 to 1.4.10 (manually uploading the files; initial install was Fantastico).  The update file ran fine, but I was unable to login to do the version check. 

I have gone into the database using phpMyAdmin and tried changing the password as well, which still did not allow for a login.  I created a new account, but it also cannot be logged into (activated it using the database).

My album is located at http://annespage.com/album.  You can use the user name test with a password of helpme to attempt to login.  I greatly appreciate any help that can be given.

Nibbler

Re: "Couldn't log in. Try again." Error
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 12:55:39 pm »

I registered a new account (nibbler) and was able to login fine. Your site url is set incorrectly in config. This is why you have the 404 error. You can safely correct that via that the database.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.