Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I may have figured why mine isnt working  (Read 4465 times)

ArnMan

• Coppermine newbie
I may have figured why mine isnt working
« on: November 13, 2006, 06:43:34 pm »

I think I may have figured out why pncpg doesn't work too well for me.
I used godaddy for hosting. And they provide a whole list of stuff to install on your server to do a lot of stuff.
When I install Coppermine and postnuke, which are listed to install, they are installed using some sort of group database or something like that. Which means, that normally when you install those, they ask for locations for the database. so they can install their fields and tables that are needed.
Since godaddy, installs stuff automatically, no known database, as far as I know is setup to where I can access it.
so I am doing at this morning is installing postnuke and copper mine myself, and am going to setup a database for them to share.
because I get that Query0 failed : Table 'mysite.cpg141_users' doesn't exist  error message if I make a block right side, left side center, it doesn't matter, it messes up postnuke,
but anyway, I have a database setup and am have already installed postnuke manually.
I am uploading coppermine now when that is through I am going to use the same db for both to keep confusion down. and I will let you know how that goes.

tick tock. tick tock

lalala

ok
everything is set up. and works great. I am able to have a random pic block and it not give me a error message

woot woot
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 08:31:57 pm by GauGau »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.