Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blix theme and spaces ?  (Read 2979 times)

antisa33

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Free french kids coloring
Blix theme and spaces ?
« on: November 12, 2006, 11:49:46 pm »

Hello
I have tried the BLIX theme on the latest version 1.4.10 but when i go on thumbnails.php?album=1 all is ok, but there is no spaces between the filename, title of picture, description, under each thumbails.
I am looking in the theme.inc.php, in caption but i don't find where to add <br> or \n.
Some ideas ?
have a nice day and thank a lot for the new version of coppermine and the beautiful blix theme.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 12:34:37 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Blix theme and spaces ?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 12:32:03 am »

From the Blix announcement thread:
The theme "Blix" [...] has reached a new release (beta, but it's a start) for coppermine. The reason that is still beta is that it hasn't fully been tested yet. [...]

Known issues:
  • Breadcumb and categorie list untested (I don't use them)
  • No spacing between the catagory name and catagory description (thanks to Fabrian)
  • low display (aligned bottom) when logging in/out and switching from user mode/admin mode
  • [IE] when there is an error creating a user, the error message spills to sidebar (thanks to Fabrian)
  • [FF] when there is an error creating a user, the error message spills to sidebar (thanks to Fabrian)
  • Filmstrip doesn't appear (thanks to Fabrian and Yetio)
[...]

If you find any bugs please let me know in this topic. You can send me screenshots to my e-mail (the one in my profile) if it's hard to explain what's wrong with the theme.

Cheers!
Daan
As you can see, Blix is beta and support only given in the thread I refered to. Closing this one.
The link to the page in your profile shows that you're still using cpg1.3.2, which goes unsupported anyway.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.