Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photo Shop error messages  (Read 3566 times)

soulid

• Coppermine newbie
Photo Shop error messages
« on: November 02, 2006, 09:26:51 pm »

Hi,
just installed the latest versions of Coppermine on Hosteurope.de server. I installed the "photo shop" and got the following message trying to checkout the basket after registering me as user (not as admin):
Code: [Select]
Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /is/htdocs/wp1058334_1GPGFYYPBA/www/cpg149/plugins/photo_shop/photo_shop_checkout.php on line 50

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /is/htdocs/wp1058334_1GPGFYYPBA/www/cpg149/plugins/photo_shop/photo_shop_checkout.php on line 50

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /is/htdocs/wp1058334_1GPGFYYPBA/www/cpg149/plugins/photo_shop/photo_shop_checkout.php on line 83

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /is/htdocs/wp1058334_1GPGFYYPBA/www/cpg149/plugins/photo_shop/photo_shop_checkout.php on line 83

I am only a user of the codes but cannot really help me with these types of mesaages. Can someone please help me?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 10:56:13 pm by Nibbler »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Photo Shop error messages
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 09:57:56 pm »

upgrade to the latest 'photo shop'

soulid

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Photo Shop error messages
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 10:43:27 pm »

Got the error- I loaded the plugin to the wrong directory.

Thanks for quick help! It is a joy to get this help so quick!

I got another thing to ask,but will open another topic (bloooody beginners, I know!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.