Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Removing main categories and thumbnail statistics  (Read 2669 times)

Mero

• Coppermine newbie
Removing main categories and thumbnail statistics
« on: November 10, 2006, 02:57:44 am »

I've been searching on this site for a LONG time but I couldn't find anything... so I was wondering, how do you delete "Latest additions" category and the albums section? I only want "Random files" on the main page.... and also how do you remove the titles of the thumbnails on the main page?

Thanks!

Bruce

Re: Removing main categories and thumbnail statistics
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 03:33:42 am »

I've been searching on this site for a LONG time but I couldn't find anything... so I was wondering, how do you delete "Latest additions" category and the albums section? I only want "Random files" on the main page.... and also how do you remove the titles of the thumbnails on the main page?

Thanks!

In config, remove "alblist" (album list) and "lastup" (last uploaded list)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Removing main categories and thumbnail statistics
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 07:35:34 am »

That's not correct: never remove alblist! Only remove lastup. Please read the docs before posting: http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#changing and http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/faq.htm#NoLastUploads
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 20 queries.