Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flash login  (Read 3687 times)

lasher13

• Coppermine newbie
    • Robotic Welding
Flash login
« on: November 08, 2006, 02:58:45 am »

not sure  where to post this , made a post elsewhere and it said someting about the topic being over 120 days so ill repost it here.

i am making a flash login and for some reason i can not get it to work with this darn thing....
it currently logs into the forums, and site i have set up but i can not seem to get it to log in to copper mine.....
all i need to know is how to pass the variables to the login page,
i have tried pasing $_POST['login'], $_POST['Login'], $_POST['submited'], and every other post var on the login page :)   
i am currently using $_POST['submited'] = Login and i am also using the link with the refer to it... if you can provide me with the how to pass the var to the login php page ill post the header here with the fla for others to use.

thanks
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 02:15:00 pm by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: Flash login
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 03:06:00 am »

$_POST['submitted'] (can be set to anything)
$_POST['username'] (your username)
$_POST['password'] (your password)
$_POST['remember_me'] (optional)

lasher13

• Coppermine newbie
    • Robotic Welding
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 01:01:28 pm »

ok ill try it again..... must be something in the page its self, ill look in flash i can not use password as a variable, so i use pass then on the php page i use $_POST['password'] = $_POST['pass'] this works fine in the phpbb forum, so i must have it in the wrong place, thank you for the quick responce, when i get home tonight ill try it out .

thanks again.

lasher13

• Coppermine newbie
    • Robotic Welding
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 11:38:59 pm »

it is working , i am gonna work on the logout, then make an fla that your users/subscripers can just add to a flash movie, as in the login, logout will be a movieclip. nothing fancy but ill also include a txt file with instructions as to where to put where and what not... thank you for your help again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 21 queries.