Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adding Link to actual photo in photo album  (Read 2711 times)

JumpNetwork

• Coppermine newbie
Adding Link to actual photo in photo album
« on: November 07, 2006, 11:05:46 am »

G'day All,

I am brand new to coppermine and am trying to figure something out, so please be patient.

I have found that you can click on a little icon (above an image) to display / hide file information (on the photo).  This drops down file information such as;

Filename
Album Name
File Size
Date Added
Dimensions
Displayed
URL
Favourites

Now, concerning the URL, this is a URL not of the photo, but of this page in the album that has the photo in it.  So when you copy that link, and then open it in a browser, you actually open up the photo album and view the photo in the album.

I would like to know if either that can be changed, or if you can add another bar below, with the link to the actual image.  So that this image, when clicked on, will only open that image.

I understand that the URL is of the album displaying the image, and that is good, to stop bandwidth theft, but this is not an issue to me, and would just like to have something on that page, where you can see the direct link to that image.

I know that you can right click on the photo and click Properties (in Firefox), then you can see the direct link.  This link can then be copied and inserted into the bowser, and you will only see the photo.  I know how to do that, and am just wondering if there is a way of having this link come up in the File Information?

Hope that makes sence.

Chris.

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
Re: Adding Link to actual photo in photo album
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 11:18:21 am »

‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.