Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Image path / url appearing below intermediate imate  (Read 4171 times)

greenzulu

• Coppermine newbie
Image path / url appearing below intermediate imate
« on: November 06, 2006, 12:15:19 am »

Hi,

I have this direct url to an image appearing below the intermediate image that I would really need to get rid of.
It looks like this: (https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mysite.com%2Fgallery%2Fget_file.php%3Fpid%3D73%26amp%3Bsize%3D&hash=ada7b82760ea6a5de53c3f95d698f3e7085761de).

The get_file.php?pid..... comes from a hack implemented to disable url's (but the full path was present before that hack as well).
Was running on version 1.4.08 when the problem occured and then copied files from 1.4.10 to the ftp - the url is still there. Also changing between different themes didn't help either.
Searched through forum as well, no relevant topics and at the same time some galleries I googled doesn't have this problem.

Any ideas on how to disable this url/direct path to the image?

Thanks in advance...

Nibbler

Re: Image path / url appearing below intermediate imate
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 12:23:25 am »

If you had replaced all your php files with fresh 1.4.10 versions then that mod would no longer be there. Use versioncheck.php to see which files you have missed,

greenzulu

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 12:50:39 am »

Files and database checked - all in order with 1.4.10 (just some n/a info on both cpg version and file version, mostly on themes, but also under albums: albums/userpics and albums/edit)
Forgot to mention before that cpg is running with joomla bridge (if that's important).

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 12:51:10 am »

Can you post a link?

greenzulu

• Coppermine newbie

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 02:13:38 am »

Use the default Coppermine theme.  Do you still get the link?  When I visited your site, I switched to your default theme and only saw the description under the photo, which was enclosed in img tags.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

greenzulu

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 11:28:47 am »

The url is unfortunately there with all the theme's that come along with the installation

greenzulu

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 12:39:19 am »

was browsing through the forum for another issue and stumbled upon bbcode plugin (the url below the intermediate image...).
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=36302.0
The only thing is that the bbcode plugin is not installed and bbcode is disabled in the config menu.
So the mystery remains....

All ideas are highly appreciated,
Thanks in advance :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.