Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: fatal error after applying the mod  (Read 4272 times)

gearmeister

• Coppermine newbie
Re: fatal error after applying the mod
« on: November 06, 2006, 08:30:50 am »

This is my first post. Thanks to all who work so hard here.

Thanks Stramm. I read all the posts here about the mod, and love it. The new themes are really nice to go along with a lot of different CMS. I did notice that when uploading photos and a few other operations with the stramm mod, that the screen goes very wide.

Not a big deal, great mod. Thanks!

Now if I could just create a page within my phpbb that I can embed my coppermine gallery, I will be set!

I have only 2 mods to my forum...one is the Xtreme styles mod. I know my forum has been rock solid since that mod, but bridging is proven very difficult. The other mod is one I tinkered with that's called avatar suite...(I made a link on the bottom of my memberlist page with the avatar gallery display....

My last step is:
 I just want one page with my header and footer, that had my coppermine gallery embedded.

Any ideas for a simple embed code?

I can put a link up called 'albums' on my home page of the forum by editing the index.html of each template. (long process). I am not really good with php yet, but am learning a lot about myphp tables.

Thanks again!

gearmeister
My Gallery:
http://www.thegtsaga.net/photos/index.php

My Forum:
http://www.thegtsaga.net/phpbb2/

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: fatal error after applying the mod
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 12:29:32 pm »

screen goes wide: it shouldn't, and if it does... probably a theme issue, try the classic theme and try to reproduce that behaviour. If classic works... you should check your (custom) theme

about embedding... there are a lot of threads dealing with that. Please search
If you just want a header and a footer, check out the docs. That's a built in function of a standard coppermine. Basically you place the header/ footer code in seperate files and use the admin page to 'call' these files.

How to place a link to the gallery in your forum... sorry, I have no clue at all cause I do not use and never used phpbb. But checking out phpbb support forum should bring up a solution very fast. If you want to add a link back to the forum on your gallery, then use the custom menu button
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.