Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Small problem with "Fi Blue 3D"  (Read 2787 times)

alile

• Coppermine newbie
Small problem with "Fi Blue 3D"
« on: November 02, 2006, 09:54:50 pm »

I've been recoloring and editing the "Fi Blue 3D" theme for my gallery (here), and I'm pretty much done except for 2 small issues I can't seem to fix.

The first is a gap:

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fmvcaps.com%2Fgap.jpg&hash=f7b24dc5737918a172312e6583506cc30682853d)

I've looked through the template and style.css but I can't figure out what is causing it.

The second problem (which can also be seen in the picture above) is that the background behind the links (user, not admin) is black. I would either like to set it so that it's the same "pinstripe" effect as the surrounding background, or get rid of the smaller piece of pinstripe background directly above it.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!  ;D

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
Re: Small problem with "Fi Blue 3D"
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 12:08:30 am »

For the future, there is a one question per post rule here.

Your link doesn't show this theme and there's no way to change it. Best if you zip up your theme and attach it here. It's also nice to know whether this is a screenshot of IE, FF or some other browser. My guess this is IE?
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.