Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Userpics albumnames  (Read 2563 times)

yeppe

• Coppermine novice
Userpics albumnames
« on: February 14, 2004, 09:09:31 am »

The albumnames in "userpics"-folder is named:
and so on...

But there is missing some numbers in my userpic folder. There is no 100004 but there is 100005. Why? Maybe I have deleted som user. Is it because of that?

/Yeppe

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Userpics albumnames
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2004, 09:15:23 am »

yes, but the names of the folders within userpics should be no concern to you - coppermine keeps track of them; no need for the human to do so. If you're uploading by ftp, do not upload into albums/userpics, but create folders within albums and upload your stuff there.

GauGau

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Userpics albumnames
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2004, 11:42:36 am »

As gaugau said, you must leave these alone, and do not put your own folders or images in the 'userpics' folder.

But to answer your question, the reason some numbers are missing, is simply because that user (user ID 4) has not created a personal album yet, but user 5 has.  When a user creates their own albums, coppermine creates a folder for them, with the UID + 10000.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

yeppe

• Coppermine novice
Userpics albumnames
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2004, 06:30:04 pm »

Ok! Thank you for good answeres!   :D

This gallery works really fine! Great job!  8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.