Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Files upload to userpics directory  (Read 2276 times)

rtenalio

• Coppermine newbie
Files upload to userpics directory
« on: October 27, 2006, 10:05:34 pm »

I just upgraded to 1.4.9 and all went great. I ran Check Version from admin tools and there were no problems. The no_FTP-uploads_into_this_folder! file exists in both the userpics and edit directories. After running all the checks and double checking that everthing was working I uploaded about 6 new pictures to an album that already existed named Ecards and the album had files in it that were uploaded prior to the upgrade. This was NOT done through FTP software; the uploads were done directly from the Upload Files link in Coppermine. Everything went great and the files display exactly where they should. The strange thing is that I was looking through the album directory in my FTP software the next day and noticed that the last six files I uploaded went directly into the userpics directory and not into the right directory (e.g 10001). I thought that this coudn't happen.

Although there were no errors and the pictures display fine I am under the assumption that Coppermine shouldn't be putting pictures directly into the userpics or edit directory. What is the problem and will this create more problems done the road. All permissions are correct and all 1.4.9 files exist and are where they should be.

It seems strange to me that after the upgrade this happened. Did something change in the new version that may have caused this?

rtenalio

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Files upload to userpics directory
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 10:08:33 pm »

In case it helps this is the summary after I ran check versions:

Total files/folders checked:  244 
Mandatory files missing:  0 
Optional files missing:  0 
Files left over from outdated Coppermine version:  0 
Outdated file versions:  0 

Nibbler

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 10:09:54 pm »

This will happen if you have 'silly safe mode' enabled. If you wish to disable it then remove the SILLY_SAFE_MODE line from include/config.inc.php

mginkel

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 08:56:26 pm »

I have the same problem after the upgrade to 1.4.10 I looked in config.inc.php and see only this, what is wrong.

<?php
// Coppermine configuration file

// MySQL configuration
$CONFIG['dbserver'] =                         'localhost';        // Your database server
$CONFIG['dbuser'] =                         '****';        // Your mysql username
$CONFIG['dbpass'] =                         '*****';                // Your mysql password
$CONFIG['dbname'] =                         'gallery';        // Your mysql database name

// MySQL TABLE NAMES PREFIX
$CONFIG['TABLE_PREFIX'] =                'cpg1410_';
?>

Martin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.