Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: missing include (problem solved)  (Read 2757 times)

soldstatic

• Coppermine novice
missing include (problem solved)
« on: October 31, 2006, 04:48:56 am »

Tell me what I did wrong with this. I did:
svn co ........./coppermine/trunk/stable coppermine
to get the latest stable installed. right. ok seemed to work. ran update.php everything said OK or already done.
nav to my site/coppermine directory and at index I get:
Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'bridge/coppermine.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/home.djandyj.com/coppermine/include/init.inc.php on line 239

So obviously I'm missing coppermine.inc.php in the folder bridge i guess. Although I never tried to anything with bridging...

I installed 1.4.9 to the folder coppermine, while my older installation is still in the folder cpg, so i copied the anycontent.php from old to new, copied the config.whatever to the new place so thats fine, copied the albums directory over so that should be ok...

i cant figger what the problemo is, any thoughts. seems to me that the coppermine.inc.php file wasnt in the svn repo..? in case my checkout didnt work i just did a svn up

ok yea i just did a svn up and apparently the checkout wasnt done. Problem solved.

Couple of people had the same sort of issues getting coppermine running.

A tip for newcomers:  the easiest way to install coppermine:
get ssh access to your server, this will let you run commands to do stuff for your server.
then run the following command to download all the coppermine files:
svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/coppermine/trunk/stable coppermineDirectory
Only instead of coppermineDirectory it should be something like coppermine or cpg or whatever. basically this is where you will go to access the photo gallery. (Make SURE when running this command you are in the spot where you want the directory created. Say when you log in with SSH your see the folders myFirstWebsite.com/ and the folder anotherWebsite.com/ and within those are where you would have index.html and such for people to see your site, you first want to change directory so that your inside the folder so that when you create coppermineDirectory, you create it such that coppermineDirectory is underneath one of those folders, so say user generally go to yourwebsite.com, and you want them to see the gallery at yourwebsite.com/gallery, you would go into that yourwebsite.com/ folder, and do the command from within that directory and instead of coppermineDirectory you would type gallery at the end)

and then when you want to upgrade, just go to that directory (go within the coppermineDirectory directory) and run the command:
"svn up". The end. well then you have to run the update.php file by going to yourwebsite.com/coppermineDirectory/update.php with your favourite browser and your done.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 05:55:17 am by Sami »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.