Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Big error when ImageMagick turned on  (Read 2394 times)

MetalHawk

• Coppermine newbie
Big error when ImageMagick turned on
« on: February 14, 2004, 04:31:28 am »

When I installed my gallery I didn't wrote a path to imagemagick since I didn't know it, but then I got the info about path & went to config to add the path & switched to the ImageMagick in menu. After that, I went to try to upload a gif image. I got this error:
The picture 'albums/userpics/10001/dayback.gif' can't be inserted in the album

Unable to create thumbnail or reduced size image.

Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/hawkmeta/public_html/gallery/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 131

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/hawkmeta/public_html/gallery/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 191

Warning: getimagesize(albums/userpics/10001/thumb_dayback.gif): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hawkmeta/public_html/gallery/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 193

& what is more important, I tried to upload a .jpg file, & still nothing, the same error... can you help me out? I checked for that file, & it's there...

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Big error when ImageMagick turned on
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2004, 09:11:13 am »

the admin of your webserver (usually your webhost) has disabled php's exec command, which is necessary to use ImageMagick with coppermine. Ask your webhost to enable it for you (not very likely if you're with a budget webhost) or use GD instead (if it exists on your webserver). If both methods fail, you simply can't use coppermine, since you don't have the minimum requirements.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.