Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 500kb wmv file upload attempt results in "Page cannot be displayed" instantly  (Read 2702 times)

sthomas

• Coppermine newbie

Hi,

I am trying to upload a 500 k wmv file to Coppermine. I have only had success with videos less than 300kb. The max size setting is set at 2MB, the php settings are standard and unuder the control of my web host. I've read the upload troubleshooting section but there didn't seem to be any solutions to my problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project

Use batch add instead
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

sthomas

• Coppermine newbie

Thanks for your suggestion but it is my users that are having this problem. They need to be able to upload filesizes greater than 300kb so batch add isn't an option.

I've tried switching on debug to see what the problem may be but with no joy. I could understand if it was trying to upload the file and timing out or if it was near the max upload file size but that fact it's instant concerns me.

Any other suggestions??

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Review the sticky thread on this board to find out more about the limitations on file size. There are some parameters that can not be configured in coppermine (no matter how hard you or we try), as they are server restrictions as well as client restrictions. Bottom line: your non-admin members simply won't be able to upload files larger than a certain size (exact size depends on various parameters, see the sticky thread I suggested reading). Sorry for that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.