Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [solved]:coppermine using phpbb database sharing problem  (Read 2123 times)

targus

• Coppermine newbie
[solved]:coppermine using phpbb database sharing problem
« on: February 13, 2004, 05:17:28 am »

ok here gos i installed coppermine alone then converted it to use phpbb database.
well as long as not loged in forum all works except getting into admin stuff. then when i log in via-phpbb and returen to the gallery i get this:

Fatal error :
There was an error while processing a database query

then if i log out via-phpbb and go back all fine but still cant do admin since not logged in.

it worked fine until i converted it to use the phpbb database and im sure it did all steps right.
i have checked all my mysql settings and cant see what im overlooking but i must be overlooking something. i did the steps:
1 init.inc.php
2. phpbb.inc.php

and i even tryed the rediret script i read about here for loging in and returning back after loging in.
looked at all my cookie stuff and that seems good
i been at this for like 10 hours now, 6 of them searching for my answer and trying some differnt setting but still cant seem to get it to work.
if i put all back to origanl install it works fine again.
i really seem to like the program and using the phpbb database is a perfect fit for my needs.

any help that might get me going would make me very greatfull to u.
thx in advance

targus

• Coppermine newbie
solved it
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 08:13:56 am »

ok i got it fixed i had to delete the whole thing and reinstall it then all worked great!!!
i did upload it with the mods already done for files including the one to redirect fron phpbb login back to the gallery and it worked great.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 18 queries.