Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theme Design/Customize Appearence/Import - Willing to Pay!  (Read 3569 times)

saisrini85

• Coppermine newbie
Theme Design/Customize Appearence/Import - Willing to Pay!
« on: October 24, 2006, 08:15:44 pm »

Hello guys,

I have a fan site for a celebrity actor from India! I have been using various galleries from 4images, photopost, etc but none of them have impressed me fully.

Here is my fans site. http://www.vijaynet.com

Right now, I am using Photopost, but I want to move to Coppermine. These are the things that I want accomplished

1. An attractive template based on the design and the colors of my site (check above for my site!). I want the whole gallery on the left, without any margin. I would like to have the flash banner on the top in the header and the background image for the gallery with position: absolute and no repeat. I can send you both the flash banner and the background image.

2. For the index page of the gallery, I want the albums to be displayed in rows without thumbnails, and that too close to each other. Something like this

http://www.vijaynet.com/4imagesgal/

4images orders the sub categories in a single row and place them close to each other thereby reducing the size of the page. I would like for the coder to do this for me in Coppermine.

3. I am using Photopost right now and I do not want to lose my photos, views and comments. I would like to have an import from Photopost to Coppermine (I am willing to perform the import myself!).

If all these are possible, please e-mail me at saivenkat02@gmail.com

Since our site is a non-profit organization (we dont accept donations nor do we place any ads on our pages! you can check it out in through the link above, if you dont believe us), my budget would be no more than $80.

If you're ok with the budget and can accomplish all of the tasks above, please e-mail me. Even if you can accomplish some of the tasks, please reply so that I can use one person for one task and one for another!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 08:40:26 pm by GauGau »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.