Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: favorites suddenly not working  (Read 2349 times)

ir803

• Coppermine regular visitor
favorites suddenly not working
« on: January 15, 2007, 03:13:13 pm »

Please could someone take a look at my site http://www.ghsimages.co.uk/ and see if they can work out why the favorites link doesn't return back to the image view.
It actually adds images to the favorites but after click it goes to an unavailable error page, I may have changed something without realising, I've replaced some php files with untouched default ones to see if I can repair the fault but nothings worked. I've replaced addfav.php , displayimage.php and thumbnails.php.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 03:47:24 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: favorites suddenly not working
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 03:26:18 pm »

What do have set as your site URL in config?

ir803

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 03:36:33 pm »

well well well. that fixed it. I changed the directory a month or so back but it carried on working, maybe I uploaded a file recently that caused the problem. Thanks very much Nibbler. Now I've got a couple of major problems on the other site I'm working on can I get you to look at that from here or do you want me to re-post

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 03:47:04 pm »

One question per thread.

ir803

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 03:56:48 pm »

OK cheers,
I won't post another thread as It would be partially repeated in a current one here's the issue http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=40089.msg190258#msg190258
Thanks again Nibbler.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.