Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theme "Ti2000" for cpg1.4.x  (Read 19995 times)

DaMysterious

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • My CPG Recources
    • My CPG Recources
Theme "Ti2000" for cpg1.4.x
« on: October 23, 2006, 03:43:41 pm »

Today I'm in a good mood, so I ported a phpBB2 template coming from Port-All to make that style available for use with CPG 1.4.x to begin with.

Download link of Ti2000.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 06:49:44 pm by GauGau »
DaMysterious.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Theme "Ti2000" for cpg1.4.x
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 06:59:51 pm »

Demo - Download

Great to see you back, with a very nice theme. Somehow I knew you wouldn't be able to resist ;) - after all, it's just to much fun doing what we all do: creating things that haven't been there before. Code is poetry!

OzButcher

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 04:14:31 am »

I unzipped this into my themes directory but it wont show up in my theme list? any ideas or special instructions to get this going in coppermine?

http://burnt.swisshut.com/gallery

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 08:42:20 am »

There is no folder named "Ti2000" within your themes folder (http://burnt.swisshut.com/gallery/themes/Ti2000/ doesn't exist). Make sure that you have extracted the zip archive (preserving the folder structure) and that you have uploaded everything to the proper folder on your server.

just_some_guy

• Supporter
  • Coppermine addict
  • I am currently on holiday, back in a few weeks. :D
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 10:37:19 pm »

Excellent Theme! I really like it.

I am confused about the terms and conditions:

The files included in this DaMysterious distribution may be used and redistributed freely, whether wholly or in part, under the following terms and conditions:

1. All credit, copyright, and license notices internal to the files, including image files, must be left intact and unchanged. Files or portions of files licensed by third parties remain subject to the terms and conditions of that license.

2. When redistributing any of the files or portions of the files from a DaMysterious distribution, all credit and copyright notices output to a web browser must be left intact and unchanged. Individual users are requested to leave all credit and copyright notices output to a web browser intact and unchanged in content; stylistic changes that do not impair notice legibility are acceptable. Individual users who elect to remove or make illegible credit and copyright notices output to a web browser waive the opportunity to request support.

3. All internal documentation, including but not limited to usage notes, technical notes, and revision history, must be left intact and unchanged unless otherwise stated. When redistributing any of the files or portions of the files from a DaMysterious distribution, all external documentation included with the DaMysterious distribution must be included with the redistribution package.

4. Support for modified files or portions of files from a DaMysterious distribution is the responsibility of the party making the modification, regardless of the nature of the modification.

5. Any and all redistribution of any DaMysterious distribution or information with complete stand-alone applications is forbidden without prior written permission.

6. Any and all redistribution of any DaMysterious distribution or information with or as a collection of any kind is forbidden without prior written permission.

7. The DaMysterious files are distributed without charge and it is forbidden for any redistribution to include charges of any kind whatsoever.

I would like to use the header image as a link to my site in my signature on another forum, i have made some stylistic changes and kept the PORT-ALL.COM writing on it.  Am i allowed to do this?

see the image at mysimtractor.com

Thanks!
Tambien, Hablo Español      PHP - Achieve Anything
"The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow. " - Bill Gates
Windows 7 Forums

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 07:59:20 am »

As long as you don't redistribute that should be fine.

just_some_guy

• Supporter
  • Coppermine addict
  • I am currently on holiday, back in a few weeks. :D
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 04:52:43 pm »

Ok i will put the image as my signature.
Tambien, Hablo Español      PHP - Achieve Anything
"The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow. " - Bill Gates
Windows 7 Forums

VaporDesigns

• Coppermine newbie
    • Vapor Designs
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 07:12:52 pm »

This theme is my current favorite :)

onthepike

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2009, 09:56:44 pm »

Is this theme (Ti2000) fully compliant (as-is) with the current version? Or are updates to this theme necessary?

Fabricio Ferrero

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • From San Juan, Argentina, to the World!
    • http://fabricioferrero.com/
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2009, 10:07:37 pm »

Is this theme (Ti2000) fully compliant (as-is) with the current version?
Yes, compatible with all the 1.4.x serie.
Read Docs and Search the Forum before posting. - Soporte en español
--*--
Fabricio Ferrero's Website

Catching up! :)

onthepike

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2009, 11:54:20 pm »

Thank you for the speedy reply. I wasn't sure, being the theme is almost 3 years old at this point.

Would you know if this theme will be compatible with the 1.5 version of CPG?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 07:23:45 am »

cpg1.5.x goes unsupported. The word "unsupported" means that we will not answer questions about that version. If you must know things related to cpg1.5.x, then RTFM! The documentation for cpg1.5.x contains a chapter that explains how to convert themes designed for cpg1.4.x to make them ready for cpg1.5.x, so no: no theme ever designed for cpg1.4.x can be used with cpg1.5.x out of the box. This applies to this theme as well.
But as I suggested initially: this discussion doesn't belong here. Respect board rules in the future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 23 queries.