Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: making "next image" button in displayimage.php browse a page of images insted  (Read 3041 times)

dke

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a easy way to reconfigure the "next/previous image" buttons so that they browse a whole "page" of images in the filmstrip, insted of only 1 image.

Im not sure you guys understand exactly what i mean so heres a example... goto : http://dkeserver.mine.nu/displayimage.php?pos=-133986 and youll see the blue arrows at the right top corner of the thumbnail window. If you press those youll move the filmstrip 1 step in choosen direction... What i would like it to do is to browse more then 1 step, preferably if someone could code so that for example if i wanna browse forward, the script automaticly gets the last image in that filmstrip, and when i click "foward" it will browse so that the image that was farest away becomes the first image thus browsing accordingly everytime no matter how many thumbnails you have choosen to show in the filmstrip. Same for backwards just reverse it..

Maybe there already is a tool for this? In that case please help me find it, ive searched for anything like this :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 17 queries.