Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Host changed DB name  (Read 2485 times)

savrip

• Coppermine newbie
Host changed DB name
« on: October 21, 2006, 01:57:58 pm »

Recently my host gave me upgrades to my account I had been paying for, but not received.  During this process they changed the DB name just slightly on all of the DBs.  If the software was installed by the server it was automatically fixed, however, coppermine is one of those software's that is far better than what was the default by the host.

I have changed the DB name in /include/config.inc.php, but I'm not sure of anything else that needed changing.  I get a Fatal error :
There was an error while processing a database query
when I try and load the page.  If anyone has some tips on what else to check for it would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 06:55:47 am by Sami »

Nibbler

Re: Host changed DB name
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 02:38:04 pm »

savrip

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Host changed DB name
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 06:37:11 am »

Thank you.  That lead me to find out that it was an error with a shared member list.  I was able to track down by searching through some files and see where the wrong DB name was being called from.  If anyone else has this problem is was in my /bridge/invisionbard.inc.php file of my gallery.  That calls to the member list of the board and shares logins between the two DBs.  Problem solved.  I like figuring things out with a little help from more knowledgeable people.   ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.