Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello everyone! I finally have all 91,000 images in my coppermine gallery!  (Read 3381 times)

BikiniPhotoBank

• Coppermine newbie

Take a look at it and tell me what you think!
http://www.bikiniphotobank.com - registration is free! but you do have to register.
Also if anyone knows how to turn off the "most viewed" section of coppermine i need to know how to do it.
It seems that over the last couple of days the most viewed were some of the nudes I have online. (less than 2% are nudes) but when new users log onto the site thats what they see!
Ok thanks,
John

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

1) Supporters will definitely not go through registration to help you. Provide a non-admin test user account if you want to hear our thoughts.
2) You're not suppossed to ask Coppermine-related stuff on the "Photography Tips & tricks" sub-board. Moving accordingly.
3) You have over-modified the eyeball theme - the grey stuff in the upper section looks broken.
4) Actual link to your coppermine-driven gallery is http://www.bikiniphotobank.com/cpg149/
5) How to turn off the "most viewed" meta album is being described in the docs. How to disable the link from the menu has been asked and answered often before, please search before posting.
6) If you just came here to promote your site, there's a thread on the general discussion board that is named "share your galleries" that you can use to promote your coppermine-driven site once.

bïöµï¢

• Coppermine newbie

91,000 images

Whoa .. but are they all tiny in size (261 x 400 pixels) & ruined by the copyright stretching across the middle?..

bïöµï¢

• Coppermine newbie

Right, nm .. you're selling the pics (doh! @ me) .. the whole 'register to view so you can pay' thingy cornfused me ::)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.