Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Permanant watermark with undo possibility (GD2+IM working!) + better admin t  (Read 5027 times)

RBasil

• Coppermine newbie

Ok, now I feel like a total dumbass. I've been running different forum software for years (started way back when Ted offered UBB for free, damn that was a long time ago!). I've also run Photopost for about 3+ years now but decided to give Coppermine a try to see what all of the fuss is about. I must say, what a great set of scripts and open source / free as well! Bravo!

Now on to my questions (and don't laugh too hard). But the structure of the support forum has me a little confused and I can't seem to find the "how to" on how to install this mod pack. I had assumed (big mistake) that you would just unzip the file and copy over your current files. Big mistake as I toasted my brand new gallery setup. Since it was brand new (no users and no photos) it only took 5 minutes to set back up.

Any tips? I now how to install a plug-in, but how do I install this mod pack? I looked for instructions in the zip file itself but they are nowhere to be found. I've also searched in these support forums with no luck. Maybe I'm using the wrong keywords to search?.

Any hints?

Thank you.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 07:02:48 am by Sami »

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

You didn't toast your brand new install. You just didn't finish the modpack setup

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=28367.0
Installation:
Before you do anything make a backup of your files and your database!!!!!!
Unpack and upload the files in the archive. Keep the folder structure intact. Then run update.php .... done (you'll get a fatal error if you open the index without running update.php)
If you have a bridged Coppermine rerun the bridgemanager

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Thread originally posted as a reply to the thread "Permanant watermark with undo possibility (GD2+IM working!) + better admin tools ". As the question deals with the modpack, I split it from that thread and moved it to the board where it should have gone in the first place.

RBasil

• Coppermine newbie

Thanks everyone! The support here is great!

RBasil

• Coppermine newbie

Installed and working great. Thanks for the mod Stramm!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.