Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Later intergration into phpbb  (Read 2734 times)

ulan

• Coppermine newbie
Later intergration into phpbb
« on: October 16, 2006, 10:16:06 pm »

Hello guys i want to know is it possible to intergrate coppermine later into phpbb forum for examples i used coppermine 3 weeks , then i decide to intergrate into phpbb (But the User database should be the same , the hole pictures too i don't want to lost them)
 :)

Thx

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Later intergration into phpbb
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 07:29:50 am »

5.2.2 Standalone version first:
To avoid confusion, make sure to set up both coppermine and your bbs as standalone first. Make sure they both run correctly without integration. Test all features of coppermine (like upload, registration etc.) when Coppermine is installed, before you even start integration.

5.2.3 Coppermine users, groups and pics uploaded by users are lost when integrating:
Warning: If you already have users and custom groups in your coppermine database when you enable bbs integration, be aware that they will be lost. If your coppermine users have already created private albums and uploaded pics to them, they will be lost as well!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.