Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Modifying gallery creation date  (Read 2664 times)

Dr D

• Coppermine newbie
Modifying gallery creation date
« on: January 15, 2008, 09:36:32 am »

Is it possible to change the gallery creation date from the upload date to a different date, such as the date of photography? I'd like to have my galleries listed chronologically, but since I'm in the process of moving my galleries from my old gallery coding, the galleries appear in the order I upload them which is not what I want.

I know this feature appears with Gallery v2, and most blog software and was hoping it is possible with Coppermine.

Dennis

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Modifying gallery creation date
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 10:18:41 am »

There is no interface built into coppermine that allows you to do this. You can only accomplish this by editing your database and modifying the time stamps there. You'll have to use a third-party tool like phpMyAdmin to accomplish this.

Dr D

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Modifying gallery creation date
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 11:03:12 am »

Thanks for the reply. I'll try to work out how to update the time stamps when I've got a bit of time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.